Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Classes and Services


The Tuesday Morning Workshop in Croton will continue to meet at intervals throughout the summer:

June 23 and 30th
July 21 and 28
August 4 and 11

Sign up for the late-June classes by 6/1 and get both for $90.

Individual classes are $50: let me know by the Friday before the class you plan to attend.

You can submit up to 3,000 words each week, and there will also be plenty of in-class work, focusing on different aspects of storytelling.

In each class I'll check in with everyone about their writing challenges and goals, and we'll talk about strategies to help you get where you want to go.


The Thursday evening class in Croton, Get Comfortable, is a fun, easy, low-pressure class. It will meet:

June 25
July 23 and 30
August 6 and 20


I'll be teaching at the Young Writers' Conference in Westport, CT  offered by The Company of Writers, July 6—17. Click the link for details.

There may be some teen classes in Croton in the second half of July. Please let me know if you might be interested so I can include you in my mailing! 

I'm also available for private editing, coaching and consultation throughout the summer. A consultation for new clients is only $30. Bring your dreams and goals and a bit of writing, and let's talk!



Mikalojus Ciurlionis, Scherzo, Sonata of the Summer, 1907






No comments:

Post a Comment